Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Funniest Thing I've Seen Today

Granted, it's only 1 AM and the day just started but oh MUSE. Oh. MUSE.

I've prepared a picture blog of this rather hilarious, slightly embarrassing music video of "Invincible". All video stills are copyright of Warner Bros. Records, 2007.

I'm fond of the dinosaurs:



I'm fond of the monkeys and cavemen:



I'm fond of the oversized lion:



I'm fond of the rounded lego(?) play people:



Charlie,:



Marv,:



And Sizzles:



Uh, I mean, Chris (I'm implying nothing!):



But I really, quite fancy the robotic killer bears:



and their fantastic killer poses:



(Should I be concerned that that bear and my boy are in the same killer poses? Hmmm)


Any chance to show the guitar that I adore, I will but if I were Dom and Chris, I'd yell out "Down in front!". Honestly, Bells, that's just rude! Other people are trying to enjoy the ride!:




Alright H1, I'll take the disdain and the judgments now, thank you.

In their defense, this is probably the best video they've made. It's quite awesome actually and I really rather enjoyed it, but that might be in part a huge thanks to the bunny space ships.



Please feel free to not prove me right by viewing any of their other videos as I am not ready for an onslaught of hateful laughing from the rest of you.

And Thanks.

Currently listening to: "Invincible" by MUSE.

It's finally good to know who 'they' are. Apparently, during the struggle/robotic killer bears will pull us down.

Ah my semi-beautiful Conspiracy Theorist Matt... I understand.

TD5, watch this video when you get a chance. You can find it on Muse.mu It makes me appreciate the song a little bit more. There's still nothing like seeing them perform it in concert though. Ooo! Maybe they'll re-create this at Wembley Stadium! Oo!

6 comments:

  1. I'll take your word for it that this is their best video, just so that I don't have to put myself through the sheer HELL of watching any of the others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no one should have to go through that torture. I love them but I'm realistic.

    But I can assure you, it's much better than watching unglamourous Fergie thestupidassbitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    You.

    Have.

    A.

    Sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as long as there was'nt any "furries" action (google it: its a fetish) i can almost understand.

    i think yr man is losin his fun lovin mind, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, my man's grown up some. Either that or he's...totally lost it with this whole Conspiracy thing. I can't really judge him though because I tried only to realize I'm a bit of a Conspiracy Theorist myself.

    We never landed on the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...