Saturday, March 31, 2007

For H1 - A Music Quiz Thingie Post.

It's all U2, so this should be easy. I want the song titles but I also want the album.

Also, the lines aren't necessarily from the opening lines of the songs. And don't cheat!

Everyone else, you can do it if you want to.


1. You wanted to get somewhere so badly/you had to lose yourself along the way

2. It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight

3. My hands are tied/my body's bruised/she's got me with nothing to win...

4. If you twist and turn away/if you tear yourself in two again

5. ...they twinkle as the boys play rock n' roll, they know that they can't dance/at least they know

6. When you get to the bottom/you go back to the top of the slide

7. One man come on a barbed wire fence/one man he resist

8. Six o' Clock in the morning/you're the last to hear the warning

9. He set my feet upon a rock/and made my footsteps firm/many will see/many will see and fear

10. ...The newspapers say, say it's true, it's true/we will break through

11. You run like a river, on to the sea/you run like a river runs to the sea

12. ...my heart is where it's always been/my head is somewhere in between

13. Don't believe in the devil/don't believe his book/but the truth is not the same/without the lies he made up

14. A picture in Grey, Dorian Gray/just me by the sea

15. ...you're out of luck/and the reason you had to care/the traffic was stuck/and you're not moving anywhere

16. See the sun rise over her skin/don't change it/see the sun rise over her skin/dawn changes everything

17. I wanna feel sun light on my face/I see the dust clouds disappear without a trace

18. I can't believe the news today/I can't close my eyes and make it go away

19. My cel is ringing/No idea I need to know who's calling

20. And you know it's time to go/through the sleet and driving snow/across the fields of mourning/lights in the distance/...on border land we run

Uh, okay, after reviewing this...I see this might be kind of...hard. Sorry H1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...