Sunday, July 13, 2008

Doin' Stuff. Again.

What stuff, H1?

Perhaps that doesn't really concern you!

But if you must know, I'm just going through the Itunes Library and adding pictures and corrected album titles where I can. Damned Bleach and Naruto are really making me do some work here. I guess Bughie J. thinks it serves me right. Heh Heh.

It's funny how I actually enjoying organizing this for the most part but my desk at work on the other hand...

MP3s are not paper though.

This is our 600th blog post I noticed, and much like our 100th, it's about a whole lot of nothing.

That's just how I like it.

Memorable Conversation of 07/11/2008:

Or 2: Grouchy smurf is my favourite.
Alex: Not smurfette?
Or 2: No, I hate me a smurfette.
Alex: That's because she's a fake smurf. Didn't Gargamel make her or something?
Or 2: Yeah, with some kind of special rock under a blue moon or some shart.
Alex: Why are there so many male smurfs?
Or 2: My theory is that I think they're not really male or at least they didn't think about such things until a smurfette was thrown into the mix. Then they started to question their identity. Gargamel did them an unkindess.
Alex: Yeah well, he did hate them.
Or 2: That's true.

Currently listening to: "Sleepers Wake (From Schübler Chorales For Organ)" by Bach. Go ahead and make fun of me for being wannabe cultured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...