H1, Or 2, Beetchie, Chrissy Lee, X and Luuuiiisssss are sitting around the table, talking shiiiitt. Literally.
Memorable Conversations of the Day:
Or 2 and Beetchie: The pie looks like a Japanese turd! You know, the Japanese think turds are lucky!
H1: Huh?
Or 2: Yeah, the japanese word for 'luck' is similar to the word for 'poo'.
Later on..
Or 2: Beetchie, we're having curried duck for lunch tomorrow.
Beetchie: You remember what happened the last time I had curried duck right?
H1: What happened?
Or 2: She had lots of luck...
H1: Someone gave me a TMI this week.
X: Was it me? Because I gave you one.
H1: Yeah, you did. It was Alex too. It was the week of TMIs.
H1: Boobey Head has a little extra flap on his right butt cheek.
Beetchie: It's okay, it'll fill itself out, he's PR. That's how their butts form.
H1: Being married is not like a bed of roses.
Or 2: No, more like a chamber of farts.
H1: Are those dolphins still floating around in New Jersey?
X: No, they're trying to get them out last I heard.
H1: I heard they're using scare tactics
Or 2: Yeah, like sending speakers down with orca noises.
X: All you need to do is tell the dolphins they're in NJ and they're all like "oh shit" and they'll leave ::does swimming motion::
H1: What's Jersey called?
Beetchie: The Garden State.
Or 2: The Garbage State?
Currently listening to: Chatter.
No comments:
Post a Comment