Thursday, July 10, 2008

Freebie Thursday

It's good to get what you want by not having to 'borrow it as a permanent loan' from the metro north.

As we reached the top of the escalator at Grand C., I heard a familiar sound. Excitedly I rushed ahead of H1 and collected my freebies,



a mini-sized circular thing of the poster I've had my eye on for about a month and a chap stick that says Burn Notice on it.

Added to the Monk tissue we got one day, we've now got two USA Original Series items. Sad? Hardly. Those shows are goo'd times and the items are rather practical!
Goodness knows I'll never use them to preserve the awesomeness but meh...

Memorable Conversations & Quotes of Today:

X: You know, I saw your poster and tried to get it but it was stuck down. I hope you know people were looking at me like I was crazy.
Or 2: Thanks for looking crazy for me, X.

Chrissy Lee: My white clothes were soaked because of mildew from the room flooding but why didn't my mom think that the coloured clothes would get mildew as well? As if mildew is racist and only likes white.

Alex: Two Dim Don't Make It Bright.

Currently listening to: "Truckers Atlas" by Modest Mouse. Goddammit, did they give a stellar performance at R.E.M. and this song was amazing! Two drummers...TWO! Ah, the memories.

Anyways, time to go prepare for the Season 2 premiere of Burn Notice, starring the White Dev, that starts in 12 minutes or so. Wheeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...