Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Sad What The Eff Times

First xxxHolic, which by the way H1 and I watched the last animated episode of and it was really sad but 'ended' in a sweet way, which... is bullshart because it's CLAMP and I know that effin' manga won't end with anything but grief if they stay true to their asshattery! Oh Watanuki, I hope you'll be okay. ::sniff:: I love that kid.

Second, why didn't I know Avatar: The Last Air Bender ended? WHY?! Why did it end?! What about 'Avatar Family Fun Night with the Hochies'?! This is too much for us. What's H1 supposed to do without Appappa? (It's Appa, H1)

Currently listening to: "Hyakkyagyou" by S.E.N.S. Project, from the xxxHOlic Original TV Series Soundtrack. This damned song was played at the end right after "April Fool" and I wanted to cry! I guess I must like punishment from CLAMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...