Today we saw some assholes trying to jack the Batmobile.
Adam West must have been cranky but then again, it was a leggy, leggy, leggy, leggy/blondie blondie blondie blondie/leggy blonde
Hoop, Leggy Blonde, you got it goin' on
Wanna see you wearin' that thong thong thong
See you gettin' down till the break of dawn
*Mumble mumble mumble*
Panties on
...Uh, I digress. It was a leggy blonde who eventually sat in the front seat so I'm sure Adam West, I mean, Bruce Wayne would not have minded.
We ended to day eating at Dinosaur in the good company of Beetchie, Alex, Chrissy Lee, and Luuuiisss. Of course, the greatness of that is always the plethora of meat, meat and more meat a-like-so!
Fried Green Tomatoes!
Chocolatey Too Sweet Dessert!
Pig Paraphernalia!
Memorable Conversations of the Day!
Beetchie, on the rules of non-serious 'relationships': No cuddling! No Talking! "Why are you trying to talk to me?! ::stink eye:: What's your name?!"
Or 2: B., who would play Alex if a movie were to be made about her life story?
Beetchie: Ummmm... ummmm... Wanda Sykes.
Alex: No, bitch.
Beetchie: Wha'?!
Or 2: Bwahahahahahahaha. No! Her sister says Gabrielle Union.
Beetchie: Ohhhh. I guess I can kinda see it but Wanda's so sarcastic, you know? I just thoug...
Alex: ...Bitch, please!
H1: You know, Alex, Gabrielle Union's just a pretty face.
Alex: Isn't that all I am?!
Goo'd times.
Currently listening to: whatever new song Cold War Kids has on their website. It's awesome but maybe they were influenced a bit by Muse's "Apocalypse Please"? Just a tad? Man, whatever. That new song by CWK is awesome! and I'm actually excited about their album release in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment