Saturday, September 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bughie!



"Silly Poem for Bughie"

I wonder why
the butterflies
flutter so happily
in September?

Could it be
that those silly
little flutterbees
remember

when a certain
special Bugh
made her
world debut

and how she's
always made
the world
a little better too?

And I wonder why
the trees begin
to dream of wearing
rarer colors

around this time?
Is it to celebrate
the exclamation point
at the end of summer,

that bold little circle
your friends and family
make around the 6th
of September?

I wonder too why clouds
always save some
of their bestest shapes
for September afternoons?

How they drift in lines
across the sky,
a kinda sorta impromptu
parade just for you.

And is it me, or do
the September stars
seem to sparkle clearer
when they arrange

their Virgo constellations,
as if each were a tiny elation
of the great big cosmos,
because you're one of their
favorite creations?

Maybe it's just a dream,
but dreams are nice too,
and we hope that you like
this one we spun for you…


Love, Bughie J. and Gen

Music: "Something Starry for Bughie" by Bughie J.

"Birthday Card With Bunny For H1" by Gentian

"Silly Poem For Bughie" by Bughie J.

"Inadequate Moving Picture Thing" done (poorly but with love) by Bughie J.

A Product of Card-Bee, a Divison of the Wimplebee Corporation

We're now just taking up space until the end of the song...

Four minutes is hard to fill, I realize!

But we hope it was worth it!

(Hearts und kUssen!)

4 comments:

  1. Where's my cake? :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my poem and art work.

    Thanks guys.

    Truly awesome.

    NO CAKE FOR YOU GK!

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade cake. Mmmmm. I sure could go for of that. *hint, hint*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...