well, these were just small, low powered tests, we'll probably have to wait a good year before they start producing the real star-eaters and/or unleashing the forces of hell upon us. Or at least really bad movies about unleashing the forces of hell. Or just more bad movies in general. In fact, maybe it already happened! If we assume Chrono Trigger rules here, a black hole was created at somepoint between now and the end of the time, sending those god-awful "BLANK Movie" movies everywhere. It all makes sense now. There's no way those could have been made without the aid of interdimensional demonspawn.
And it just occurred to me: France? Switzerland? the two most neutral nations on the planet possess the world's biggest doomsday device? They aren't neutral at all! I call shenanigans! SHENANIGANS!
I think I almost want to attritube the high occurrence of earthquakes in the past months on this atom smasher!!!!! That or my original theory that God hates poor people.
well, these were just small, low powered tests, we'll probably have to wait a good year before they start producing the real star-eaters and/or unleashing the forces of hell upon us. Or at least really bad movies about unleashing the forces of hell. Or just more bad movies in general. In fact, maybe it already happened! If we assume Chrono Trigger rules here, a black hole was created at somepoint between now and the end of the time, sending those god-awful "BLANK Movie" movies everywhere. It all makes sense now. There's no way those could have been made without the aid of interdimensional demonspawn.
ReplyDeleteAnd it just occurred to me: France? Switzerland? the two most neutral nations on the planet possess the world's biggest doomsday device? They aren't neutral at all! I call shenanigans! SHENANIGANS!
As you should!
ReplyDeleteI think I almost want to attritube the high occurrence of earthquakes in the past months on this atom smasher!!!!! That or my original theory that God hates poor people.
P.S. I don't want to see Lavos.
ReplyDelete