Thursday, September 04, 2008

From Me to Me

Every year for the past 3 or 4, I've been getting myself something for Christmas. The first it happened to be that I was searching frantically for copies of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, found them at a 'decent' price and bought them.

Those purchases happened around Christmas, so H1 took it upon herself to wrap up my games, stuck them under the tree and made me write out tags "From Me, to Me" much to my dismay.

Since that time, she has insisted that she wrap things up that I get for myself and put them under the tree if it happens in the month of December.

Last year, she did an expert job of using the scraps of paper at the end of the gift-wrapping sessions and used them to fancy up my Radiohead Discbox of "In Rainbows".

The year before that I'm fuzzy on and don't recall what it was, if anything at all.

So I just wanted to ask H1 if she had any intention of wrapping up my Ultimate Collector's Edition of The Nightmare Before Christmas 15th Anniversary Set I got recently (number 15, 483 of ?????).

I think that'd just be wrong of you, H1. It's September. Don't you be wrapping up my shart!

Speaking of shart, where are my Christmuth Liths from previous years? Weren't we supposed to post those on here to show my ridiculousness (in your opinion)?

Currently listening to: "Numbernine [Back in TYO]" by Fat Jon and Force of Nature, from the Samurai Champloo Original Soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...