Sunday, September 07, 2008

Pyo List

H1 suggested we keep tabs on our present giving and receiving so as to not forget when Bunji says that he'll not get us anything for birthdays/holidays because of reasons such as, "what did you get me for MY birthday?".

I was stumped and don't recall. I suspect he told me not to buy him anything because I got him a katana last year but I still don't think that's right! I could have sworn I got him something! Or maybe at least H1 did.

Did I get him a game?! Maybe it was Resident Evil IV for the Wii! YES! That was it! Maybe...

H1 got supplies to keep her in the kitchen:

1. a hand-mixer from Frass
2. a hand-blender from Luuuuuiiiissss
3. a bread maker from Luuuuuiiiissss
4. a subscription to Book Swim from X
5. 2 handbags from Momma HOchie and Papa HOchie
6. a new blog from Or 2 and Boobey-Head
7. 2 pieces of photography/art (Trini Hummingbirds) from Pandy, Jilly Bean and CLee
8. a poem and original music from Bughie J.
9. a hand drawn original birthday card from Gen
10. a The Nightmare Before Christmas T-Shirt from Sons
11. Harvest Moon: The Island of Happiness with bonus CLee and Chick from Or 2

I think that's it for now.

Currently listening to: a heavy-breathing sleeping Pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...