Sunday, September 21, 2008

Greetings, Fall!

It's nice to see you again, with a Jack O'Lantern Blaze to look forward to, Birthdays, October (The Or 2 Birthday Month! with a day on loan to Boobey-Head), TD5, 1 concert and that other one we're trying to not think about thanks to Frass, time with friends and family, a Broadway Show, Halloween, pumpkins, Early Evenings, Crisp Fall Weather, Dancing Leaves and Pie.

Currently listening to: "Misfit Love" by Queens of the Stone Age.

5 comments:

  1. Love the new fall banner Moyashi. Good Job.

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this is also Frass' birth month. Just throwing it out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who and who cares? Har har. I keed. I love Frass! He feeds me! and then promptly gets repaid by dragging me to JJ.

    Like I said, Who and who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am accepting presents NOW until Oct. 16 as I will be out of the country soon after that until Nov. 3.

    Thank you.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...