On the Wii:
There should be a warning in the manual for the Wii usage that states "Do not play around cats".
I know there's one to be mindful of people and objects around you and Jazzie was already a victim of the wiimote.
But where's the warning that says, "if you play the wii and your hand/cursor is spotted by your cat, be warned - cat may attack moving cursor"?
I really hope there are no scratches on the TV. The sad part is is that I found it so amusing too until I realised the true menace Pumpkin was being to the flat panel.
On Final Fantasy Tactics:
Story wise, this game is amazing. I am still having a few difficulties playing after all these years. It's challenging and downright hard at times but I'm scraping by somehow.
However, I must remember to not go to bed with a battle weighing on my mind because all I can see in my dreams are ninja monks and the tiles on which they should be placed. Ugh.
Nerd Quote of the Day:
"My Powerhouse of a Ninja Monk with his dual-wielding sword action is much more superb than your Ninja Monk! Unless of course you have better swords equipped..."
No comments:
Post a Comment