6 PM to 7 PM:
What's with the bad accents and menly women this season? It's not that there's anything wrong with that but it's just not cute.
Okay, way to make black people and hispanics look like jerks. Good going Fox. What neighbourhood is this? Crooklyn. I think you Crooklynites should get to arms in protest. This is BS. I do however enjoy that the Asian is the good cop.
The story with the menly women is pointless and now it's getting nasty like MC. Also this Kevin seems a bit scuzzy and reminds me of an Alaskan named Todd. Ew.
OMG, I can't wait for Jack Bauer to beat the shit out of that cop. But how come they make NYC cops look like shit? I don't think I like how they're portraying NY in 24. I might be taking offense!
Head Count: 2
7 PM - 8 PM:
So when is it that Freddy Prince Jr.'s character will die? How come he's trying to be hardcore like Bauer?
Um, why all of a sudden the wife is all concerned about her husband? And like I said, you never trust an Indian with long hair and a helatious goatie thingie like Tony A. used to sport. He offed that guy with a pen! That was pretty slick but now I feel sorry for the pen.
Chloe's sass isn't going over will with Hastings but does it go over well with anyone other than myself?
Ugh, Lork. Do we really HAVE to bring back Renee Walker? Do we? She'll never be Bauer! And does she have to be such a bitch all the damned time? I'm not sure what she thinks Jack did to her other than laugh when that idiot boss of hers Larry died or maybe I was the one laughing but in any event, she should stop her rubbish behaviour.
On second thought, maybe I don't want to mess with her after that hand scene. She just went all Wendy Testaburger. If there's one thing you don't do, it's eff with Wendy Testaburger.
The way they were focusing on Eugene's body, I was half expecting him to Zombify or be that creepy liver/bile needing mutant like his role on the X-Files. ::shudder:: Zombies in CTU! It'd all be over then. Turns out it was just radiation material. Meh.
Head Count: 3, plus one hand. Yeesh.
I'm all caught up now. Chloe got much better in these eps. She's still totally DOWNS but I'm used to that. But MC is right - overall, the ugly factor is off the charts this season.
ReplyDeleteI never cared for Freddie Prinze, jr but I can tolerate him on 24. He's channeling his inner Keanu quite well.
Renee... whatever.
The ugly factor makes one think that they're trying to insinuate that NY is ugly. We're the best damned city in the world, so what the eff.
ReplyDeleteYou know I think that Kevin person was in Burn Notice this last episode. I hope you watch that show. It is so great.
I never saw Burn Notice.
ReplyDeleteNY, more specifically Manhattan, lost its charm about 20 years ago.
What'd you do? Resurrect your blogger id? I hope you're 'following' The HOchieS blog. I like to see numbers.
ReplyDeleteIn 5 years time from now, I would have the great comeback by saying:
Wasn't 20 years ago just about the same time when you moved next door to NJ?
Alas, I highly doubt you've been here 20 years already but I'll give myself an E for Effort.
In the meanwhile, I am appalled by your lack of respect for first Chloe and now NY. It's amazing we're even frenemies sometimes.
I had some re-installing to do and since I didn't sign out of Gmail, the ID is stalking me. But what I like about this ID thingy is that I get an email whenever someone posts a comment in a thread I posted in. If it were all up to my memory.......
ReplyDeleteI've been traveling to the US every summer since I was 7. I remember when Manhattan was edgy and intriguing. Today it is all about the yuppies, overpriced tiny apartments, and expensive eats!
When Manhattan was edgy? Was that when it was still full of prostitutes and peep shows?
ReplyDeleteYou shock me, Frass. Isn't 7 a bit too young...?