I was debating whether or not to blog but since it may very well be Jack Bauer's last, here we go!
4 PM to 5 PM:
Not even 2 minutes in and 2 people are dead. Not to mention the one guy who looks like a weird version of Keanu Reeves is kind of scaring me.
What the eff's with the disrepect?! Jack?! Who the hell do you think you are grandchild!! And stop being so blonde and needy like your mother! If I were you, I'd watch whatever Jack Bauer tells you to watch.
Woah, that evil eye little demon bauer grandchild gave makes her the next Bauer for sure!!!!
Lame, President Taylor is so lame. Do you really think you can handle Anil Kapoor?! And you Farrad, shut up! You can't handle President Hassan either even if he is your brother!
Hmm, is it just me or did that car seat Grandchild Bauer got put in not look like the safest?
Um. What? What kind of plot device is this...this blonde and Anil Kapoor?
Aaaaannndddd...the torture begins on the part of Jack. Ha. Wait, he didn't really do anything because he's retired. Smart move, Bauer. Smart move.
Yay! Chloe!!!!!!!! The evil eye to the ugly blonde! Yay! Times are good when Chloe's around. Um...wait, who is this bitch to be talking to Chloe like that?! Can't wait for Chloe to taser her.
Not liking this Hastings at all...can't wait for Jack to torture him but not before Chloe tasers his ass. I miss Bill! ::sniff:: Bill...
Okay, things just got seriously scary...I think that's Eugene from X-Files who just blew up that helicopter.
Head Count: 8, plus one pad lock. That Jack Bauer's got the best shot but poor, poor pad lock.
5 PM to 6 PM:
Ah, the messenger bag returns. I don't remember seeing it when he left but poof, here it is. It's like magic, that thing.
Really hating this Brian Hastings, new director of CTU. When is he going down?
Okay, am I really to believe that Jack is going to be sucked back into this mess by Chloe? Wait, no. He's a cold bitch who left Chloe hanging even though she is awesome. Stupid Bauer. But no, he'll do it for Kim? Psh. I find this very hard to believe. And he listens to her! It's almost as if she wants him to die...but at least she knows if he doesn't, he'll be done in a day.
F-- to Grandchild Bauer's drawings. Why does she see her family as onions?
I love it how Jack black mails someone then thanks them for their 'help'.
Head Count: 0
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhy are comments being deleted?
ReplyDeleteBauer was watching frigging FOX NEWS when the kid interrupted him. 10 points for kid. 0 for Bauer.
Why does Chloe need a job so badly? Her money certainly doesn't go into clothing, hair or makeup.
How many times do the writers want us to know that Chloe is no longer the computer whiz she once was? I guess she hasn't kept up with the times given her child and all. OK, I get it. She sucks. Move on.
Chloe's blond superior is fugly as hell. What's this monumental secret she's hiding? She was a man?
X-Files guy is awesome. And still creepy.
I think blogger had some sort of glitch on Sunday because one of X's comments got deleted.
ReplyDeleteThough, I think the comments above yours were deleted by the person. I didn't do it and it makes me sad that they were. Maybe it was blogger that did it too though...not sure.
I know, Bauer's an ass who watches Fox, and we're the asses who watch Bauer on Fox watching Fox. It's a vicious cycle that needs to end, I agree.
Chloe needs the money for that kid I see you did not forget about.
I think they need to show Chloe a little more respect, as do you.
Yeah, too bad X-Files guy bit the bullet so early but in true X-Files form, he's emitting radiation. Nice.
Damn, I didn't watch Monday's show yet. X-files guy DIES? That was fast.
ReplyDeleteChloe needs to kick some ass before I give her any love.
Also, Kim needs a hair colorist. She must be thinking she's Storm from X-Men with that hair so bleached, it's white!
Oh, the Fox Network is fine. They've given us X-Files, Simpsons, & American Idol. FOX News is a whole other monster. Very shady of them to have Bauer & Hassan's wife turn to Fox News when they seek information. lol
BTW, I think you & I need to start watching GLEE. And you need to start blogging about it. It's blowing up. Canada & The UK are HOOKED on it bigtime. The US popularity will be bigger when it returns. Whaddya say? ;)
I know, I'm pretty sure all of this could have been avoided had they changed the channel to any other news source than Fox.
ReplyDeleteChloe always kicks ass with her akwardness. That alone is praise-worthy. The way she lays down the matter-of-fact quotes is the best, especially on that ass CTU Director Hastings.
Fox Network not only 'gives' us greatness but quickly takes it away too. They suck. Let us not forget how they did Futurama dirty, allowed Simpsons to be rubbish by airing it way past its prime and cancelled Firefly.
At least Kim is not as annoying as she used to be, even if her hair is still annoying.
You ignored me about GLEE.
ReplyDeleteLOL
oh! I could have sworn I spoke about it...though I guess in my head I cursed you out so I figured it was powerful enough to translate telepathically.
ReplyDeleteNo, we will not be watching Glee. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us to watch Jersey Shore.
It's never going to happen!
Never!
I really have an issue with the ugly factor this season.Its bad enough that we have to put up with Chloe's grimacing, but her superior, the mistress, the indian wife who is def a man and on and on. They are trying too hard to make Renee hard core and it doesn't work for me. I don't buy her as a bad ass for one second. Need some Nina Myers (season 1 and 2) up in there to teach her bad assness or Sherry hotness Palmer
ReplyDeletePeople, stop the Chloe hate right now.
ReplyDeleteMC, it's not that Renee is bad ass; it's that she's lost her marbles. Her moves are not calculated like Jack's or Tony A's but more the sign of a woman gone off the deep end. See the vacant stare in her eyes? Those are from her days as a Soap Opera Actress.
Dude, I forgot all about your obsession with Sherry Palmer...what'd she do again?
Besides yelling at the guy in the whelchair, causing him to have a heart attack and then preventing lizard fish from giving him his heart meds and watching him die. That woman was pure evil. Do you remember when she got stabbed?
ReplyDeleteHuh, no, I don't quite recall but I had to wiki to even remember what she looked like.
ReplyDeleteShe got shot and killed, right?