Oh the excitement!
After a month of waiting, my lucky bag from JList of Anime Goodies arrived and it's so much cooler this time!
If there's one thing the Japanese know how to do, it's how to package lots in compact spaces - from housing, to buildings, to people on the JR lines, to restaurants, to tiny boxes filled with a copious amount of toys:
And if there's the second thing the Japanese know, it's sekshi. After I specifically AGAIN chose that I had no interested in anything sekshi...you people are seeing how they sent me more hip parade things, right? A Summer Series now?!
Still to come: a breakdown of everything in the box and a review of a lucky bag from someone who doesn't hate me - Gen' Frien'!
Currently listening to: "Charmless Man" by Blur

Yeah at least my lucky bag doesn't have any sekshi! ;) I'm glad it came though! I hope you got some good toys to make up for the hip parade.
ReplyDeleteI bet the Hip parade thing was deliberately ordered. Shady.
ReplyDeleteYeah Gen, once I get my camera back, I'll take pictures of the stuff. I used my camera phone but that would take forever to load on here. With my luck, while I got lots, I got things I didn't care for for some. Haha.
ReplyDeleteFranz...with MC's birthday just around the corner, I had to do something!
And no, I did not order them deliberately but I will throw one at you!
Don't knock the sekshi! Look how great I look since my sekshi cloth! Best present ever.
ReplyDeleteHmm, not only do you look good but you got pregnant soon after gifted and using the cloth. Ugh! My head! It hurts!
ReplyDeleteNo more Japanese Sekshi things will be given to you ever again!
OMG it's true!! Do NOT give MC any sekshi presents please.
ReplyDeleteEw.
ReplyDelete