With about 5 people on my ass to watch this show, I finally caved and decided to give into the madness.
I think I may have screwed myself because in order to be prepared for January, I am required to watch 120 episodes in the series thus far.
I broke it down and figured 8 episodes a week or 32 a month will help me reach my goal.
Hardcore, yes.
HOchie 1 and I have watched 12 AM through 7 AM (well actually HOchie 1 watched 4 - 7 and then cheated and read recaps of the rest of the day - damn that HOchie!)
So far it's not bad. I've figured out everything right before it happens so nothing has come as a major surprise. It's still entertaining though.
That and:

I do feel sorry for poor dead Tony every time I see him. Though Mitch *Connors* informs he deserved to die because he was stupid and should have seen it coming. I have yet to have any real reason to love or hate him but right now he's classified under "annoying" because he keeps watching Jack like a hawk... though he DID do a smart thing last episode and I can respect that.
Oh, sorry to all who read this and actually wanted to watch this show and I just ruined it for you.
Anyway, I'm blogging about this because I've decided I need to do a running 24 head count of everyone who gets offed per hour.
The head count will be more specific and broken down in the future but for now -
I've got the count at about 424 by the end of 7 AM. That's a very rough estimate...
Thought for the day: Jamie, whhyyy?!!! Stupid Biatch! I hate you!
Wow. That's a lot of episodes you have to watch. I wouldn't try to watch all that in one day if I were you. I haven't watched an episode of 24 yet...
ReplyDeleteI think you are cheating if you already have an idea about people who die.
ReplyDeleteI remember Jamie. Triflin' biatch. Season 1 might have been repetitive but it was damn fun. Don't you just wanna slap Kim?!
Burns: Tell me, Simpson. If an opportunity arose for taking a small shortcut, you wouldn't be adverse to taking it, would you?
ReplyDeleteHomer: Uhh, not as such.
Burns: Neither would I. I've always felt that there's far too much hysteria these days about so-called cheating.
Homer: Yes, a lot of -- hysteria. [worried look]
Burns: Mm-hmm. If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well, I say cheating is the gift man gives himself!
Homer: Mr. Burns, I insist that we cheat.
Burns: Excellent.
-- "Mountain of Madness"
However, you know he's not a kitty right? He's a fiend?
ReplyDeleteIf I cheat...those 5 will be on me like Tony on Jack. I can't handle the pressure!
ReplyDeleteYou damn right I'm a fiend!
ReplyDeleteYou're no fiend. You're Poet Smurf or Telly Monster, don't forget it!
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to feel like I am Vendetta and y'all are Charlotte. I keep trying to be a badass and y'all take everything as sweet and kind.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds that I still have some episodes to watch.