Saturday, February 17, 2007

There's Something Very Wrong with USA

Maybe it's just me but any television channel that tries to pass of Patch Adams as a romantic comedy seems rather...wrong.

Currently listening to: X with classic quotes such as "Maybe you didn't stick that swab (Zycam) far enough up your nose?" and "I don't know, I would have totall shot him in the leg." and

Or 2: I think it's disturbing they mixed that classical piece.
X: I think it's great, 'oh yeah! get down!' You know some rappers are gonna be all over that!
Or 2: Yeah, my fear is that they're going to start remixing every damned piece of classical music they're going to get their hands on.
X: Well they are running out of things to remix.

2 comments:

  1. i actually heard a remix using "you can call me al" by p. simon.

    in the animal kingdom, its called "bullshit posturing"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god. It's kind of like the asses who re-made "She's Like The Wind" or "Walk This Way". Asses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...