Friday, March 30, 2007

Bleach Weekly - Episode 120. They hate us!

OH MY GOD! This episode rocked! But as the season came to a close, they hate us! There's no episode next week and they left us with a cliffhanger! I mean, we can all assume that those Arrancar are going to get their asses kicked big time next week but what about Ichigo?! Yeah. I read a little bit of info. that I probably should not have today but let's just say...Vaizards, anyone?

This week's discussion: Things We Don't Like To See!



Rangiku...why?!!



Toshiro...why?!!!



And this, because it's just plain creepy. Beetchie was right! Ururu is scary ass! I can't even post the picture of her with her shadowy eyes because it's so freaky but mostly because I'm lazy...

And this is something we REALLY don't like to see:



ack!

Well, it wasn't all bad though because here are some things we did enjoy seeing:



Ah, the ass-kickery that will go down in two weeks. Yes, I invented a new term. We will use 'ass-kickery' from now on. (and no, X, not as in 'your ass will be kickery').

And:



Okay, I know it's kind of wrong but that was just frickin' hilarious.

Alright, Kon-in-Hana's-body abuse sighting: 1 scene

2 comments:

  1. Why did they make my girl and her "little valley" smacked out on the ground the whole eps. and THEN get her all kick assey at the end of the muther'effin thing!? WHY!? They play with my fragile emotions beetchie, they do.

    Oh and on a random aside I now know how the majority of the Bleach cast feels when they are wrongfully attacked by Rangiku's boobies, for I too have been wrongfully attacked by a pair of insultingly upright d'cups. Violated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. Thanks for sharing? Now I feel violated. Thanks.

    Yeah, that episode was traumatic but so good! 2 weeks...2 weeks...whyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...