This week: Everything's coming up Bankai!!
Yeah, I'm well aware that phrase made no sense.
But before we get into the topic at hand, here's a lead in to the greatness that is Madarame Ikkaku:
Am I missing teeth?
I am. Huh.
Alright, then...bring it! Wait! Not that fast!
(you have to love a man who can stop himself while being tossed and thrown in mid-air. Oh yes. He braked ON the sky! Skill.)
Military Funeral?! WTF, Yumi?! WTF! Though, this does look really bad...
No worries though because Ikkaku is one, Bad-Assed MF. Why?
I present to you...
Bankai
You heard me. To quote the man himself, "Did I stutter?" No.
Screen shot 1 (thanks ever so much to Gen! All the high quality shots are hers! Thank you for the help!)!
And here it is, the best picture ever of the best Bankai EVA'(thanks again, Gen!)!

But remember..."don't tell anyone!"
Kon Abuse Sighting: 0 scenes. There's no time for Kon!
You know you're a bad ass when losing a few teeth in a battle does not bother you. It's crazy I thought he died 4 times...and then Bankai if Doom! Love Ikkaku. He's the best this week.
ReplyDeleteYou're even more bad-assed when you can buy them off some dude. Ha.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see his background story.
there is always time for kon.
ReplyDelete