The S6 HC of 24 Continues.
11PM to 12 AM:
I don't know who Horlicks thinks he is trying to talk to Jack Bauer like that but I do like to see that Chloe's back! And as much a bitch as ever! Ah, let us remember the goo'd ol' days for a moment in the before time with the pre-taser shot.

Yeah. Yeah...
Seriously, Horlicks and his insubordination will lead to two things 1. either he falls in line and ends up being Jack Bauer's bitch like everyone else or 2. he ends up on the headcount much like Curtis did for going against Jack.
The bottomline? Be Jack Bauer's Bitch or die!
Anyway, what is up with Audrey and her constant blinking? At least she's not crying because then I'd have to bring back that old cry count. I guess being on the Nine made her tough or something like that.
"An asshole in Deadwood and an asshole in 24! He didn't like strong women in Deadwood either but he did like him some little blonde bitches." - H1, on VP Daniels.
MC, you're so not going to be happy with JB. He brought up the Curtis talk and about how he did what he had to. H1 has pointed out that he did what he WANTED to and killed his old friend because Curtis wasn't Jack's bitch anymore.
If the White House isn't Jack Bauer's bitch, then yeah he can go against it. Stupid Horlicks...
Head Count: 0. Although Wayne Palmer is half dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment