Monday, April 09, 2007

Wayne Palmer Pulled a Jack Bauer

I'm so running out of titles.

The S6 HC of 24 continues

10 PM to 11 PM:

I'm liking Horlicks this week. He's being a bad ass but even he is Jack Bauer's bitch.

I think it's wrong that Jack Bauer just dismissed the Horlicks just so HE could have fun with the interrogation. I thought they were going to stop that bullsheet!

The ghetto thuggie bounce/walk that the WP did after he almost keeled over was good stuff. It explains a lot. I now understand the origin of the 'walk'. Yeah, MC. I am wrong.

This really is a rip-off of Season 2 or whatever season it was they used the terrorists' children in a plot to make terrorists talk. Seriously, as if these terrorists care if their children get killed.

Jack Bauer tried to sire people again. Awesome.

And look, the Chinese are back. Now the season will get good but we feel awfully betrayed. Why would they have this bullshit filler story about some kind of season 2 plot bombs only to take us back to the Chinese, which as far as we can tell, is a story that had nothing to do with the first 16 episodes?!

The Bauer-ism for tonight:

"When Jack Bauer tells the president he owes him, you best believe he owes him!" - H1

Has anyone else realised that Jack Bauer has turned into a slave mass'r? He not only owned 1 black president, he owned 2!!! Proving once again that Fox is racist. Don't believe us? Think about Curtis, as well (not a president but black).

Jack Bauer sighting: 6 scenes. Okay, and this is why this episode is actually decent because there's lots of JB.

The "Damn It" Count: 1 scene. Ahahaha, that was hilarious. Jack under a garbage truck, holding on for dear life.

Head Count: 6 faked deaths! Ooo, well played especially that bit when Jack got up from the ground like a Lost Boy, but Fayed's too smart for you Betches. 9 deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...