So Don Imus got the ax from CBS because he jokingly called the Rutgers female basketball team some "Nappy-Headed Hos". Way to go Stupid. Now, I am not saying that that was a smart thing to say, because it wasn't, but people have been saying all sorts of shit lately and Don Imus is the only ass who has had serious life-changing repercussions fall on him.
Let us compare the most recent shit talk.
A few months ago Isaiah Washington refered to his co-star T.R. Knight as a "Faggot". Hmmm... Isaiah apologized, made a big show of going to some sort of rehab, donated some money, is pretending that he is not a hateful ass but is still earning himself and that network mucho dinero because last time I checked Grey's anatomy was still in business with all of its cast intact. I guess it is okay to call someone a really awful derogatory name once it is not done in a jocular fashion because then THAT would be serious.
Now, let me rant about the other issues that the Imus incident has raised.
Firstly, Don Imus is now a major news headliner when he should just have been allowed to fade into obscurity as he was doing since noone really cared or knew about his foolish self before this.
Secondly, here are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson riding in on their Black Horses to highlight their moral outrage on behalf of all Black people, especially their Black sisters. PLEASE, give me a freakin' break. First off, stop carrying on as if you speak for the Black community and secondly, stop trying to carry off all this moral bullshit when You, Jesse Jackson, Reverend, have all these illegitimate children out there and You, Al Sharpton, Reverend? or just likes to sound like one?, should talk more about your affinity for WHITE Prostitutes. Media Asses or Media Hos?
Thirdly, I really love how Jesse Jackson totally avoided the question posed by Meredith Viera about his reference to NYC as "HYMIETOWN". Oh no, not racist at all when you consider it was only Jews he was talking about in a serious derogatory manner.
Epiphany time. I guess it really is not a big deal when one speaks nastily about Homosexuals and Jews. After all, who cares about them?
Gosh, I am an angry Chinky Ho. But only I, and people of my racial descent can use that slur. Noone else.
I have to go to bed.
- H1
You are an Angry Ho.
ReplyDeleteMe Too.
well those girls are scarred for life, rite?
ReplyDeleteit was a dumb comment but he shouldn't have lost his job. cbs paid him to be that kind of loser.
one day all radio will be safe like the radio in utah--all mormons, all god, all the time.
thank god for fox news --what would i do?
urgh.
I actually think CBS caved and fired him. They could have bleeped him because of FCC, they are on a slight delay but they did not expect the backlash to be as bad as that.
ReplyDelete- H1