Yeah, the S6 24 HC Continues. For another week. Maybe this week will be better.
9 PM to 10 PM:
Milo and Horlicks are having a fight with that Ovaltine stuck in the middle. I don't know why I said that either but it's probably 'cause I'm really bored right now.
Ok, Horlicks is trying to find 'answers' of the greater kind. Perhaps he should be an atheist and be done because he seemed to have gone through all the major religions. Or maybe he should be a Mormon because according to SP (which had a better episode of 24 last week) that is the RIGHT religion.
Mahone's wife is a real bitch! You just can't trust an alien!
SGGDH II is here, the master of the obvious and she's annoying as all hell.
This scene at the water front looks awfully familiar. It looks like that time Jack shot and killed the Russian John Voight. But don't be fooled people! It IS the same place! All they did was stuck a ferris wheel in the background to make it seem 'new'.
Head Count: 4 + 1 arm. Ah those Russians, they know to ham it up. That was one dramatic death but the best I've seen in a long time. Perhaps it was second after ClAUdia got her ass gunned down.
We're adding a new count this week -
Jack Bauer sighting: 2 scenes.
No comments:
Post a Comment