We were watching the Brit awards and let us just say to TD5,
Amy Winehouse is a hot damned mess. That's not what we really wanted to say because that's been pretty well-established already but you know when Joss Stone did her style, we hated it then and we hate it now still. Winehouse should stop trying to bring it back.
The other mess is Joss Stone, who for some reason was trying to show that she could sing Winehouse's rehab song. Yeah, we know you can sing it. What are you trying to prove? So people have forgotten that you did it two years ago, but you shouldn't try to show that other betch up by dressing like a Nasty found in the East End back in the day.
Oy I've been meaning to ask who the hell is this "Brandi Carlile" personage on the top 2 slot for Itunes albums? She smells suspiciously christian. Ugh my nose burns.
ReplyDeleteOh and I heart Timbaland. Go ahead judge me.
I don't judge you beetchie...you gots you some flava. Tims da man
ReplyDeleteShut the fudge up, both of you.
ReplyDelete