Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1:33 AM

Again with this 1:33 AM.

That's the time my exciting e-mail came in on October 1st and that's the time I got the follow up.

I just woke up to find it.

I am so overwhelmed right now...

First I was in bliss, and now I'm wondering if forty pounds was too much.

Maybe I should go ahead and download the one I bought for free? Maybe it'll sound better?

Ahhh...

It's too early to be tossing all these new noises at me.

I just need to calm down and let this simmer in 5 hours when I'm on the train and properly awake.

Currently listening to: "Jiggsaw Falling Into Place" and the rest of In Rainbows by Radiohead

1 comment:

  1. I think the only track I didn't care for was "Weird Fishes," and I guess it's not even that I didn't care for it--it just sounded somehow like a dull, democratically appointed representative of the other tracks; but I think the #4 spot was the perfect place for such a song. I really liked "Bodysnatchers," "Faust," "Reckoner," "Jigsaw," and "Videotape"; liked "15," "Nude," and "All I Need"; "House" is somewhere in between. still trying to figure out if I like that subway tunnel reverb or not...

    but it's radiohead, and so well worth this bad poem i want to pay them with:

    "untitled" by the bughie j

    conclusion:
    commonly convulsive onomatopoeias
    occasionally cause lung damage
    to favorable language

    practicing sudden laughs
    reduced symptoms

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...