The constant trauma of using the restroom at work has finally led to a meltdown and a few clever ideas.
Today, on two separate occasions, I found two unwanted nasties sitting proudly within the bowels of two separate bowls.
Mortified and ill I remained for a better part of the morning upon finding suspect number 1, which by the way was a Number 2. I recovered sometime after lunch, only to have a relapse when I discovered the second monstrosity later that afternoon.
A gross misuse of the facilities has prompted a suggestion be made 'anonymously' to the higher ups.
Due to people and their shit, signs should litter the bathroom with the slogan: LFW
"Did You Remember To:
Look,
Flush,
Wash*?"
*Yes, there have been instances of non-hand washers too.
Disgusting? Beyond that, yeah.
What's so hard about looking before you leave, people?
Currently listening to: "Solve et Coagula" by Mudvayne, but really hearing "Mr. Hankey The Christmas Poo" in my head. For shame. Remember that one son with the piece of corn stuck in it? Blech.
A convincing argument for auto-flush comodes if I ever heard one!
ReplyDeleteYeah, but does that work for multiple flushes? We need smart sensor technology that can determine that - even stains because there's nothing wrong with two to three flushes.
ReplyDeleteI'd rather hear about your shit being hard to sink than see it in all its hideous mess.
you need to get that damn dye tat turns hands blue when they don't wash-it was used in a study a UM...you would not want to know how many drs. do not wash...
ReplyDeleteon another note... if I were you, I would have made a list of names with boxes next to it, stuck it on the offending stall door arrow pointing in, and asking, "whose shit is this anyway?" Let's take a poll....you oculd leave a pen by the sink..
Huh. Thanks X. I think I will.
ReplyDelete