Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Those Vampires Sucked!

Was it...:

Blood? Check

The fact that they were annoying, self-proclaimed geniuses with less than well-thought out plans with an affinity for contradictory practices and unnecessary immediate killing sprees, when really they were all just a bunch of hipsters headed by ugliness? Check

The HOchieS rarely go to movies and 30 Days of Night is one of those reasons for us to continue that trend.

Train BFF is so going to get a talkin' to for his recommendation.

Quotes of that day:

"Those vampires are assholes...notice the head looks like Billy Bob Thorton? I think it's intentional. Billy Bob is a vampire." - H1.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how annoyed I was at this movie. It lacked substance, cohesive plot, interesting characters, and was choppy at best. Two fangs down.

    Though I would also merely like to point out that only Natives (who got stuck there, you know back in the day ) and crazy white people would move to the top of the friggin world. If I were a beastie of the night I too would think "easy pickins".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahahahaha! Two fangs down. You slay me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...