Surprisingly, there's not much I want this year.
I thank all who contributed to the PS3/Rock Band endeavour. An update on that is as follows - "Rock Band" was purchased yesterday using the Amazon Gift Certificates bestowed upon me for my birthday.
The balance without the present money came up to 10 dollars plus 15 for next day shipping. Barring any misadventures on Amazon's part, we should have our game on November 21st, the day after release.
The actual purchase of the PS3 has not happened yet but will of course, happen soon so that our Thanksgiving Week will continue the trend of the Crazy Fun we tend to have every year. Sadly, it may not be able to top the greatness of last year's "Pepperoni Animal" but really, not much can.
So.
On to Christmas and the list. H1 told me "to post that shit on the blog", so here goes...
I am no longer trying to fanagle donations for the PS3. With the cash/check donations I've received, I'll be putting the $349 needed to complete the purchase.
I would like,
The xxxHolic Manga series (in English).
Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii.
Mario Party 8 for the Wii.
Bells
AT (& possibly Co. exceeeeept, maybe the Cookie. He's a bit of a hooligan type that I can't handle)
That's all I can think of at the moment.
Everyone else, if you haven't already done so, tell me what you want!
I love you, guys.
Currently listening to: "1 AM (Christmas)" and "6 AM (Christmas)" from The Animal Crossing Soundtrack
No comments:
Post a Comment