...
...
I've been playing The Legend of Zelda series for quite some time now. Granted, I did nothing more than chop bushes when I was younger when I took the role of Link on the NES.
But I've graduated.
I'd like to think that I'm now what H1 would call a Zelda Connoisseur.
At least, this is what I thought until tonight.
Can someone explain to me WHY I am having one hell of a time getting my drawing of the Triforce to register on the DS?! I've been at it for at least 15 minutes now and if that area was not in a safe zone, my Phantom Hourglass sand would have run out 6 minutes ago!
I'm pretty sure my rendition of it should should open that gd red door in the Ocean King's Temple!!!!!
How could I not know what the Triforce looks like?! I've one pinned to my bag that I see 7 days a week, for fuck's sake!
ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
My confidence as a Zelda expert has been shaken.
And the red door remains closed.
Edit:
Doesn't this look like a Triforce?!
I guess it does not for the Phantom Hourglass.
By the way - if you listen closely after I draw my triforce, the "nuh uh, fuck you, you got it wrong" buzz can be heard and the words on the screen are "nothing happened".
For future reference (because you know, it only took me 45 minutes to do), the PROPER way to draw a triforce is to start at the top, go left, stop middle, draw to the right, extend that line diagonally going left, then up left, complete the left side of the triangle, draw the bottom, then from the bottom, draw the right side of the triangle - back to the top and there you have it.
Why am I logging this?
Because the next time this shart happens, I want to be properly prepared!
If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that there's always a next time for bullshart!
Currently listening to: the "nuh-uh, fuck you, you got it wrong" buzzer in my head. Brilliant, I tell you. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment