Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Devil Made Me Do It

Jeebus' Face has shown up on a moth according to some guy in Middle America.



I have to say this image makes it seem like a vengeful, eye for an eye kind of Jeebus. Also, quite frankly, I think it looks more like a Rastafarian.

In other Jeebus saving news, it was the devil who made me play Rock music on a plastic guitar.

Thank God for Jeebus who will convert that plastic for good.



I wonder when the Rock Band Praise edition of this will come out? I'll be there, front and center. Maybe we could name our band... Creed?

I have seen the light.

Like a Moth to the Guitar Praise, I shall be.

Currently listening to: "An Honest Mistake" by the Bravery. Really, it was. Please don't strike me Lord. There's no name calling in vain going on here. Just merriment and amusement.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...