Thursday, September 04, 2008

New Jello Animal Concept Sketch

TD5 thinks the Jello Animal should "reflect diversity...a lil browning for the pudding cups, green/orange for the citrus type flavors. How about some hair that is either green/yellow, with a lil brown complexion/tan?"

Using his suggestion, a new animal has been created.

After drawing it, I think this is a valid reason as to why Jello should never be mixed with other Jello, and that as we all know, when it comes to Jello, red is not only a flavour but it is the best.



It ended up looking like a Jamaican emo. That's just horrible and probably improbable.

Currently listening to: "Jiraiya's Theme" by Toshiro Masuda, from the Naruto Original Soundtrack Vol. III. That reminds me he's going to be killed soon in the anime and that that will probably make me teary. =,(

13 comments:

  1. That I won't eat. Looks cancerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just racist.Is de brown you don't like? huh huh? Does his brownness offend thee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You almost made me quote some India.Arie up in hya!!

    Anyway, it's the green I don't like. Sorry, Kermy. Reminds me of moss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GK. You said "HYA"!!! I am so drunk proud of you drunk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, it ain't easy being green.

    X, stop your drunken 'runk' behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry, I lowercased X, that's because I'm drunk, so please ignore the lowercase x because I am not lowercase or lowerclass like gk and mc. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i runk like a skunk

    ReplyDelete
  8. that look like a yardie jello animal to me. that's probably why mc love it. god forbid we make a kalamazoo version.eeeeeew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I like "hya". I'm making it official.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you people know H1 and I have been using "hya" for years now? I guess not since we use it with each other. It's all thanks to Eric Cartman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been using since listening to DMX back in the day...that's when F and I thought we were "hood." As hood as 2 little pi's who never did laundry before college could be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO at lower case x being 'hood'..jus because you get crunk on da juice, doh make you hood. shizzle

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'Cause you would know everything about being 'hood. I guess I need to know the words to the "Lollipop" song.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...