With the new DJ Hero video game coming out, it reminded me that I had a conversation with our very own MC earlier this year about choosing a DJ name for himself.
Some things, especially when they involve MC, should not be kept to myself.
I apologise to all in advance.
Or 2: Ahoy hoy
MC: Greetings. Happy Spiritual Baptist Day.
Or 2: Oh. You have another unwarranted day off today, do you. Stupid island. Happy SBD to you as well.
MC: Unwarranted?
Or 2: Whatever. Is there is a Chinese arrival day?
MC: Excuse me. We work hard for our holidays,
Or 2: what? you baptist?
MC: They didn't want one. Stupid Chinese
Or 2: because they understand the value of work! no work means no money!
MC: We could have had another holiday, but nooo they want to keep their damn parlors and grocery stores open. btw I found my DJ name. DJ BroHo
Or 2: BroHo? you're not a Ho
MC: CLee came up with the name
Or 2: Clee needs a slap
MC: But I'm a Brotha to the Hos, As such. I am DJ Bro HO
Or 2: there are honourary hos that is sure, but you may have become dishonourable as of late
MC: Whatever, you have no rights over the Ho name
Or 2: excuse me
MC: I shall be from this day forth be known as
DJ
Bro
Ho
Or 2: How about..DJ Stoopid? har har. DJ BH. DJ BM
MC: BM?
Or 2: for Brother Mitch
MC: ooohhhh I likes even better although its Brotha. Hopefully people don't think its stands for bowel movement and think I'm full of it
Or 2: sorry, Brotha' Mitch. That's exactly what I was thinking
MC: I know. Beeyatch
Or 2: MC BroHo. MC BAM! Brotha Andy Mitch. MC BRAM. DJ BAM, sorry
MC: DJ Bram. DJ Bam. I am loving this. Screw BroHo. DJ Bramalam. Lambam. DJ BLAM
Or 2: DJ Bram. Bramalam? you trying to reach out to our indian bros and hos? in an insulting way?
MC: No. Why would I want to reach out to them. har. DJ Bra
Or 2: DJ Bra. yeah, that could work too. kind of liking DJ Bram though. You know, having only recently found out what that is
MC: nahhh. Oh my word. So displaced are you and that is such a common Jamaican term. I would think you'd be up on it
Or 2: what? i don't know what you're talking about. i know nothing of Jamaicans. we could name you after food. Drop the DJ. be just Solo Bentley
MC: hahahahahaha. DJ Solo. Solo B
Or 2: DJ SoB
MC: oohh goosh. yeah yeah. SoB
Or 2: SoB in da' hous'! yeah
MC: yeaaaahhhhh. in da hizzle
Or 2: har har. and years after you've made your career as DJ SoB, and the fanfare is dying down; I'll circulate the true story behind the name. Named after Solo Bentley. not really hardcore, hence the fizzling out fate
MC: ahahahaha. A VH1 special no less
Or 2: yep, the corniest behind the music eva'. if Frass became one, he'd be DJ Zoomers
MC: ahahaha. He'd never make it with that name
Or 2: I'd be DJ Milk Penna Cool. i know, poor Frass. CLee would be DJ Zinger.
MC: Milk Penna Cool???? You too would crash and burn. rather melt
Or 2: I'd shorten it and switch it up. DJ Penny Milk.
Or 2: How about Milky Cool
Or 2: hmm, yeah yeah
MC: Or DJ Cool Milky P
Or 2: X.. hmm, DJ NibaNug
MC: or Milp
Or 2: ew
MC: What is that? ahahahahahaha
Or 2: nibble a nuggle
MC: I'm now rereading. Yeah Milky Pee not so much
Or 2: aha, yeah that's greatness but gross. DJ Nuggle - nibbling up the rhymes and spittin' them right back at ya. That'd be X's slogan
MC: Oh no. I like X's slogan though. funny as all hell. What will be H1's name? DJ Toolum
Or 2: oo, you asking to get hurt
MC: ahahaha
Or 2: DJ Soursop
MC: Ughh. That party will buss
Or 2: how come nobody's DJ Doubles
MC: or DJ Aloo
Or 2: yeah that too. X could be that as well. DJ Aloo. Maybe TD5? DJ Chicky Pea! DJ Channa
You guys are effing stoopid.
ReplyDeleteDJs LameAsses.
I hate Toolum and Soursop.
And I have had my DJ name for over 15 years: MC P---- Ho. and no, the word is not Panty or Pussy. I am trying to retain some anonymity.
- H1
Btw, MC's wife (do we have a code name for her yet?) can never see this blog. She might divorce MC since she is getting true insight into the mess she has gotten herself into and I, for one, do not want MC to fail. For one, granny will never take him back and secondly, we are too busy now to take care of him. He is no loner able to make it on his own.
ReplyDeleteH1
Ugh. I know you had to beat MC to the punch to not nasty up the blog but you went ahead and did it anyway.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Granny will pretend she doesn't know him. I think she already did for the most part.
Some conversations are just better left PRIVATE!!. And I will thank you for not making my wife privy to this asshattery. She will surely get rid of me and DJ P---- Ho, I'll hurt you on the two's and three's. You better off as DJ Hoolum.
ReplyDeleteWhat's Hoolum?
ReplyDeleteA combo of Ho and Toolum or what about DJ Hops?
ReplyDelete