Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09/09/09

I have never been a 'huge' The Beatles fan or rather, I never claimed to be a hardcore fan or know lots about them - that's very far from the truth (but it's also not to say that I dislike them - I like them lots from the songs I do know although I could be more 'educated' when it comes to them) but I feel a little caught up in the importance of this day in the world of The Beatles as well.

I'm listening to my collection of songs, as small as it may be and wishing I had the newly released re-mastered stereo box set collection of their albums.

I'll get it eventually but in the meanwhile...

Let me continue my little quiz of who sang which song and be appalled that there are lots of 'Paul' songs that I like.

Paul: Our least favourite Beatle.

I don't think I can listen to "Eleanor Rigby" the same way ever again.

P.S. I wouldn't post a whole bunch of nonsense four posts ahead of just because I realised we were approaching our 909th Blog post, just so I could post this on that number. Noooo.

Currently listening to: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles. This song is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...