Thursday, September 10, 2009

Make-Shift

An amusing but slightly horrible thing happened to me today.

For some reason, my pants decided it did not want to stay on me and threatened to expose my assback to the streets of NYC.

Mortified, H1 tried to hold up said pants from the back.

But who was even more mortified? I was. I was the one whose ass was handled.

We were incredibly busy today at work so the plan to go to the Gap to get a belt was foiled (Gap...psh, if not for Oceana's hatefulness, we'd still have a Strawberrys Downstairs and I wouldn't have to think about defiling myself).

So, how would I make it home without another threat of assback exposure?

Make a make-shift belt of course!

Many years of MacGuyver have taught Bunji and I to make incredible things out of supplies provided to you.

What better to make a belt in an office than rubber bands?



Memorable Quotes of the Evening:

H1: What can you use? Do we have any string? Maybe you should get some bulldog clips and hook it to your panties and...
Or 2: And what? Um. No. How about some rubber bands.
H1: Oh yeah.

Or 2 to Alex: What is this looking like to you? A large? Hmm, no, not yet.

Or 2 to H1: ::trying on belt:: Crap. I made a medium; I need a large - hand me another rubber band, will ya?

H1: How many more rubber bands did you use to make your belt?
Or 2: Just one.
H1: Oh, okay.
Or 2: Extra Medium.
H1: Medium Plus Plus!

Currently listening to: "Senjin Hitsujitou no High Jump" by Suga Shikao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...