Thursday, September 03, 2009

Not Feeling So Bad

I went on to the message boards and forums on the official site and other blogs and such and now that I know that just about everyone got it, I don't feel so bad that I too am a victim of NiNfluenza.

I mean, things are rough when Trent comes down with it too and has to cancel a gig.

That's what you call a nasty strain.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to make a bad joke involving their pig obsession and swine flu, but figured that would be in poor taste.

    Who was this individual spreading their disease even to Trent? That's pretty bad when you even get the band and the crowd ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who it is but someone made it seem like this is what you get with a NIN concert, implying that it has happened before. Did you ever get NiNfluenza?

    Aww, pigs. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...