Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Far

So Good.

Of course, I've only really listened to one song so things can change.

But damn it, is it a great song!

And now I'm listening to another and it's different...Origin of Symmetry Different?

OoS is my favourite.

I think I'm going to be just fine with this album...

And if nothing else, the LE boxset is beautiful.

Currently listening to: The Resistance by MUSE.

Count so far:

"Unnatural Selection" - great. Love it lots!!!!!!

"MK Ultra" - Better than okay but not greater than that on first listen.

"The Resistance" - This albums KoC. I hate that song. I might be inclined to say I hate this one too. Or maybe just the beginning and the chorus. The verses are fantastic. Chorus...ignore, ignore, ignore the line about "love".

"Guiding Light" - Can't get any more 80's-put-up-your-lighters than this. Fail! Oh, H1. This is number 5 too. Epic Fail.

"I Belong to You (+Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix)" - hilarious and kind of a wtf moment. Then followed by more hilarious. Ahahahahaha. They plugged their own band name in there. That's classic right there. Followed by...French? Actual French? And not cool like "Psycho Killer"? Meh, in Matt's defense, no French will ever be as cool as "Psycho Killer" but way to butcher the language there, Bells. Way to butcher. Matt? Stop going to the opera.

"USoE" - Queen all the way and they know it. I like it because they made it a joke. But will my face be red at the concert when they play it? Yes. Embarrassment awaits.

"Undisclosed Desires" - Guilty pleasure song of the year. It's so bad! Muse does R&B. That alone is greatness but they have no business doing things they have no clue about. Awww, I like this stupid ass song. And stupid ass it is. With a touch of Depeche Mode.

"Uprising" - has really grown on me. I'll sing it proudly next Wednesday and salute bears and all.

"Exogenesis" - ...I have to really listen to the three part symphony that my boy composed on his own. I'm not ready to take in a symphony, so I'll rant about it when I do. I'm expecting pure greatness though. Um, minus...the slap bass I keep reading about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...