Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Funny

Now for another nerd rant by Or 2.

I do not know if I said this before but "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads is Zarnyx's theme song in Rock Band 2.

Being the lead singer for The Oxtails (yes, it's really supposed to be Sariel, I know), and on solo tour with Zarnyx means it is not often I put him on any other instrument.

This weekend with Sexual Chocolate (MC is delusional and quite skeevy with his 'well-placed' shark - ::shudder::) and Sports Bra (hilarious!) filling in as guest artists in Zarnyx's band, I relegated Zarnyx to guitarist.

I would just like to say that

1. Zarnyx looks incredibly great holding a guitar.

2. I'm debating whether or not to spend a good chunk of my $85,000 on a really expensive guitar for him (MC, I did not steal your gig money. I maintain that I have been touring solo for quite the while and I am rich for my awesomeness - hahahaha. Beetchie? Don't judge me and don't hate because I gots cash for hideous goat head guitars)

3. I am convinced that the Rock Band characters have 'personalities' and that each one has a song they go extra nuts on. I discovered that not only does Zarnyx go insane when singing "Psycho Killer" but he goes crazy while on guitar on that song too. It's seriously funny and seriously scary at the same time.

We're still trying to figure out what G.'s theme song is. I hope it's a Maiden song. That just seems right.

Currently: burnt out from September and not even half the month has gone by yet. Yeesh. I'd say it's my own fault but that wouldn't really be true, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...