Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog-away II

Hello Frenemies!

I have a bit of an update on the Round I activities.

So far, I thank those of you who have commented - they're all really fabulous and have H1 and I rolling around with laughter.

There are '4' more people left to comment but Gen'Frien' informed me that she's not really funny and I informed her that that's due to the fact that she's not a hateful biatch like the rest of us.
Then I was told by X today that after Beetchie's comment, she was not sure she could compete this round.
 
Being the clever bunch that you are, I logged in this evening to find two more great ones and now H1 and I are having a difficult time choosing a winner of that lot and goodness knows what's going to happen when Frass and MC have a crack at it...IF they have a crack at it.


It's Day II of the Blog-away but I am having a hard time choosing the next photo for one particular reason.
 
As you all know, The HOchieS are not really fans of putting ourselves or our friends out there on the internet in pictures.  However, some of the photos are just nothing without the expression on your faces.  I can draw bao heads to capture the moment but my drawings are terrible and more than likely will not do most of those things justice.
 
So, I have a proposal.
 
I am going to post the original pictures behind a cut.  If you want your pic. removed immediately just let me know and I will do so and I'll e-mail the pic. to the group instead.
 
Please know too that I will never keep the picture in its original form forever on the blog and will alter it at some point soon after your entries are in.
 
That said, click the link to see Round II's Caption This Picture Contest (and I'm posting it a bit earlier before everyone has commented on the last because X will be on a business trip for the next week and wanted a shot in this Round).

My apologies to CLee in advance...
 
 

6 comments:

  1. A scene from the Special Olympics' new chip-eating contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike Mr. Pringle, not everyone is blessed with a "special size."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The sour saltyness of the chips could not compare to the tears of a 1000 dejected Apple fanboys during the unveiling of the...Ipad. Without...wings..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... in order to save the life of Mrs. Pringles, this willing samaritan swooped in and bit that cancerous thing right off her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking back, our protagonist realised that the pringle wasn't the only special looking yellow thing in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Pringles: You talking to me!? You really had no idea what I am capable of; until now....

    CL: Don't make me, doh make meh...oh geeed! Vomit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...