Overheard on the phone:X - It's true that my people don't know how to make a lunch special! They scrimpz you! But I will never speak out against my people, never!!!!
Yeah, what's with the one little green pea they put in the rice?- H1X: I have to find out what's up with the one pea thing. How many do they start with? Like six and whoever gets one, is lucky? Is it for luck?!
Overheard on the phone:
ReplyDeleteX - It's true that my people don't know how to make a lunch special! They scrimpz you! But I will never speak out against my people, never!!!!
Yeah, what's with the one little green pea they put in the rice?
ReplyDelete- H1
X: I have to find out what's up with the one pea thing. How many do they start with? Like six and whoever gets one, is lucky? Is it for luck?!