**Thanks to Gen for some of the pictures!!!**
What was up with that art? It's fantastic but scary; Those droplets of blood, the crazy angles (pointed out by Beetchie), the darkness and the new art direction with the slow mo. and the new sad song...just when you thought this show couldn't get better, it slaps you silly for thinking such nonsense (the same kind of silly Grimmjow Jaggerjack laid down on Ichigo).
The darkness, shadowy greatness:


Shiny new head - ahaha, look at that sheen (sschwing!):

I'm loving the constant shots of black, white and grey. Those flashbacks and heavy moments are so well done but they really need to stop showing my boy getting his ass handed to him and I really need to stop posting it:
Crazy angles...Grimmjow's jaggerjaw is all sorts of messed up! It moves when he laughs. Awesome but I still hate his ass:
The other 'new' thing we need to discuss is Tousen. He's my most hated character and I was hoping that he'd at least get a cool make-over when he went to Hueco Mundo but of course not. That ass looks even worse now! And no offense but now he looks like Geordi LaForge! Stupid visor...
Hahah yeah Tousen needs to go fix his hair...put that shit up in a do-rag if you're not gonna finish dreading it. He looks like a half dressed crack-ho. His zankpaktou is also quite lame as well. Wha's up with the stupid key ring on the hilt?
ReplyDeleteMy girl Rangiku was the shit as always in this eps...and Ikkaku has some awfully pouty features. "Schhhwinggg"
You know, I actually...kind of like the key ring. I think it's his one saving grace which doesn't really do much to save him but...there! I said it! Go on! Shun me now!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTousen is lame...as usual.
ReplyDeleteI do agree the new angles are very cool and I really liked the layout of the frames. Yay.