Thanks to all for the presents. I'd do a list like last year but since it was all stuff I wanted anyway, this year, I will also thank Amazon.
Oh, thanks to Aims' for venturing off the list and getting me the most ridiculously cool thing ever! My monokuro boo mits are the cutest things.
Thanks to myself and Radiohead. The discbox is awesome and almost makes me forget that I spent 40 pounds on that.
Thanks to Bunji for forgetting my stocking stuffers of ramen but thanks for the manga.
The other reason for this post is to bring to you, the Memorable Christmas Conversation of the year:
"TD5 called me this morning to give me some bad news." - MC
"What?" - Or 2
"He told me pastelles are made of pork and beef." - MC
"...you didn't know this MC?! You honestly thought that beef could taste so good on its own?" - Or 2
"I didn't know! My life is a sham!" - MC
"How many times do I have to tell you that the pig is the magical animal?!" - Or 2
No comments:
Post a Comment