Friday, December 07, 2007

Random Things

Jack Bauer may have gone to prison for a month but I can assure you people, he's already got a plan to bust out.

I love winter save the two things about it that make me crazed. The first is that I loathe ice and the second is that I loathe static shock.
I am so static-ie, I got shocked by touching a piece of broccoli.

5 comments:

  1. Did you know that broccoli (and other foods such as beans, cabbage, etc.) produce hydrogen sulfide, which ah...puts the "zing" in farts. Now my question is...did you smell anything suspicious after the static "zap"?

    Random I know, but I really just wanted to post a comment about flatulence on your blog^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's just like you to fart up my blog. Just. Like. YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ho ho ho ho ho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would that not be a "zart" in this case?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh! Getting shocked by broccoli is not an "oh ho ho ho ho ho" kind of moment!

    And No. No it wouldn't, Beetchie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...