Monday, December 10, 2007

Pumpkin, the 8th HOchie.

Our little orange cat Pumpkin has given us many interesting times for the past 6 years he's been with us. It's always cute when he plays because he doesn't do much of that anymore but we know he could be a goalie due to that stellar save he did a few years ago when a ball was tossed towards the couch.

He's not so cute at 6:20 in the morning when he wants to come into the room and complains outside my door. He's even less cute when he takes it upon himself to bite and paw me awake, or tear up the presents and clothes sitting on my chair.

Times aren't good for me when he jumps in front of my computer screen as I'm typing up blog pozostx and can't see the screen. See that? Case in point. Good Grief.

It is also very unpleasant in the winter when he and I are so static-ie that we cannot get too close to one another without being constantly shocked.

We hate when he gets really vicious over a treat or some catnip. He begs for people's dinner and will eat just about anything. He's not very "cattish" which works out well for us but goddamn it, he is smart and it's scary as all hell.

Today, the trademark low bellow of a meow was heard. I quickly opened the door to see what the matter was because that's when that meow is usually used - when something is wrong. I inquired of Papa HOchie if the door to the basement which houses the kitty litter box was closed, which it was. Papa HOchie flew downstairs to open the door but no Pumpkin could be found.

Fearing the worst, ie that Pumpkin couldn't hold his bidness, I heard Papa HOchie anxiously call out to me.

Well, Pumpkin couldn't hold his business for sure but took matters into his own little paws...

...and used the toilet.

Yes.

Our cat has learnt how to pee in the toilet without being formally trained.

He must have learnt to do so by watching us all these years or maybe the Betch is right and he has been using the internet for dirty business when I'm not around.

As I said, scary.

I've come to the conclusion that all those times when Pumpkin tried to "off" us were not actually 'accidents/catcidents'. He really was trying to kill the lot of us!

Memorable Quotes of Last Week:

Couple walking down the street, man to girl: Brenda give me a kiss...
Crazy guy on street overhearing convo.: Brenda can shove it up her ass!

Or 2 on phone to H1: You want to know what I was doing? I was killing some cats.
H1: Uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...