Monday, December 24, 2007

Decemberween Eve with The Cheat, Diderick and Gnomey-Gnome

This Decemberween Eve, The Cheat had some new friends to celebrate with. I am uncertain how that worked out for me considering they all chipped in and got me a gift. I was expecting three but it's The Cheat, so he'll find a way to keep all the money to himself as per usual.

This was Gnome's first Decemberween. He was chittering excitedly all day from an undisclosed Hide & Seek location:



Come 10.21 PM, the critters gathered 'round on the swivel chair for the gift exchange.

Gnome, with grin from ear to ear, inspected his present:



And was pleasantly surprised to find that a new friend awaited him on the inside!



Diderick and I had a discussion earlier this month about his lack of present. I assured him, his hooliganry-related present was out there in this world, waiting for me to take it by force.

That has seemed to satisfy his Decemberween needs.

A winner was me with The Cheat's pyo this year as well:



Yes, he is a huge fan.

H1 seemed happy with it too, now that I think about it...

Finally, I opened my present. It is apparent The Cheat likes to be a lifesaver on this holiday. Last year there were TSCs and this year:



Diderick chose the flavour. I am told he is a connoisseur of Gorgonzola.

Now The Cheat prepares for New Year's Day but this year I think the Christmas Goose will show him a thing or two about drinks and getting well sloshed.

Here's hoping for no fights on the 1st.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that those are The Cheat Cakes.

    - H1

    What are TSCs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSCs = Tiny Sized Chiclets.

    The Cheat Cakes? I wanted Grumble Cakes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...