Monday, December 03, 2007

Traumatized. Really, Really Traumatized.

**Spoilers - Naruto**

I was reading ahead in Naruto again as I do sometimes and I am saddened by what I discovered.

A few weeks ago I read that...sniff... Asuma, Sensei to Shikamaru (one of my three favourite characters and who I am in the quizzie thingie), is dead.

Then I found this bullshart picture online from the manga and I am depressed:



Today, I was reading ahead again and things just get worse and worse. I'm not sure what's going on but I fear for the safety of all the characters now. After reading this other bit of trauma, I am about ready to lay down and die myself...



Much like Kakashi might if it turns out that one of the arms that Jiraiya lost is the same one that writes the "Make Out Tactics" series.

I cannot believe he lost an arm! =(
Look at those good looking arms....

He can't summon Gamabunta...he can't do ninjitsu. He can still spy on the girls though but still! This is horrible. Utterly, horrible.

It's all fun and games until Jiraiya loses an arm, H1. In spite of your thinking that it's still fun and games when Jiraiya loses an arm.

You a cold bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...