Saturday, December 01, 2007

College, Stupid Kids, Goombas and December 1st.

It's the beginning of the last month of the year. It's one of my favourite months. Work's slow ::knock on wood::, we don't really "do" much because the Christmas season comes around and there are thoughts of usually happy times, presents and the like.

Surprisingly, this has been a very eventful December 1st and we are none too pleased about a lot of it.

I sort of remember college... I remember that I was never a crammer or a procrastinator when it came to writing papers.

Papa Ho on the other hand, well! I am shocked! I'm only kidding. In Papa Ho's defense, he has a lot going on and did not get around to his research paper until last night at 8 PM after knowing he had to do it for months.

He stayed up until 2 AM this morning doing work like the slacker college kid that he is and I with him because I was typing out his handwritten work. This was followed by a 6 AM session of hurriedly trying to finish said paper for a 9 AM class. I can now say I've had a true college experience and I know why I never did it. However, being the brainiac Nerdle that Papa Ho is, he still managed to get an early good review on his paper.

This day also found The HOchieS at the mall for some Christmas perusing. I have returned very angry thanks to some no ambition little bitch of a girl who decided to lie about a lost twenty that did not belong to her. After her friend did the right thing and told me that I had dropped a twenty (which I strongly believe I had not), she yelled at him after he told her the story for 'being stupid' and came over to me to tell me she had in fact dropped the money. All this as if I had not seen what went down. She knew she was wrong and a liar and I made her feel like an ass when I smirked at her like she was the stupid fuck that she is and handed over the twenty.

She may think she got away with her dishonesty and that I'm the stupid ass that let that happen but I gave her the money knowing that when her 13 year old fucking ass goes off and gets knocked up or jailed for bigger things than a 20 dollar bill, she'll truly regret this day. That little bitch is headed for no where and that gives me satisfaction. In the meanwhile, I am very disgusted by rude, lack of ambitious people I've encountered in the past week. All you pushers, self-obsessed, unaware people walking around the street, on the the trains, in the back of an alley with your stolen $20 dollars of food, drugs, alcohol or whatever - you're going to get kicked, pushed back, screamed at and end up somewhere horrid one day.

Memorable Conversation of Yesterday:

Or 2: Did you see the Goomba I put on the blog for you, Beetchie?
Beetchie: Yes. You ass. You should leave those poor Goomba alone!
Or 2: What? They deserve it besides, I think they're having fun.
Beetchie: Would you have fun if you were kicked around?! You're so mean!
Or 2: Hey, I spin them around on their little heads THEN kick them along. Who wouldn't have fun?
Beetchie: It's so sad, you ass!
Or 2: Hmmm, I know. I guess...they're just happy and so cute walking along then the Italian (Mario) that I am like a Mafioso comes along and kicks them in the head, right?
Beetchie: Yeah! It's just like me. There I am walking along all cute in my neighbourhood then some Guido comes out of no where and attacks me.

Currently listening to: "Babyface" by U2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...