Thursday, February 14, 2008

Professor Layton

There are two things I'd like to discuss.

The first is that I am stoopid and Professor Hershel Layton has solidified this once theory.

The second is that Professor Layton is unkind to dogs and matches.

Memorable Quotes of the Week:

"If I drink this Aquadeco water, I will build up an immunity to Canada so when I go there, I won't die." - H1

Or 2: I am too stoopid to play Professor Layton! There was this terrible puzzle involving a dog being run over by a car. It was horrid!
Bughie J.: ack! how can you solve puzzles under those kinds of conditions: solve this puzzle or we'll run over this dog?
Or 2: the dog was already run over. But here's what is really crap. They showed the dog before it got run over by a car. I was supposed to illustrate how it'd look after.
Bughie J.: I do not think I will be playing this game

Or 2's Away Message: Muchas Smooches to all on this Valentine's Day! But not from me, I don't give those.
H1's Response Away Message: Muchas Slaps to Or 2. She accepts those.

H1 and Or 2, after seeing a guy on a bicycle with bright neon green hair, and bright red facial hair cycling his way through the streets of midtown (it was a hideous spectacle),

Or 2: Where's my camera?! Ugh, I can't get it fast enough. It's times like this I wish I had a had a built in camera in my eye. I wish my eye was a camera.
H1: And how would you take pictures?
Or 2: I would take pictures like this

11 comments:

  1. haha, left eye, lens, right eye shutter release... should have the little tongue sticking out the corner of the mouth to indicate concentration (focus)--right side, telephoto, left side wide angle

    - bughie j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot to include the part that I'd open my eye big to zoom in and squeeze it down to zoom out.

    Man, I really wish I had an camera eye. That'd be awesome but I'd never delete pictures, so my brain would be even more full of junk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be the craziest shit I've ever read on a blog. And I love it. Camera eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. H1 would actually say it's the most ridiculous thing she's ever read.

    My life would be easier if I had a camera eye. I would get so many great on the fly shots. ::sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  5. So let's just poke your eye out and have you fitted with a bionic one. It would have camera capabilities and the control would be a wireless device you hold in the palm of your hand. Just one press would take about 5 instant shots; press and hold and you'll record video. Lets put a recorder in your head so you can get sound, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...I can see the whole camera eye thing...I would imagine your brain as a dark room. Dark, dank and a little stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some good ideas GK, except I am not a bionic woman. I think, though, we're getting a little high tech. It'd be just a simple point and shoot eye, people. Though, recording abilities and playback with sound is a good deal. That way I could record all the funnies that comes out of you peeps' mouths.

    Beetchie,

    I imagine the same could be said of your ass.

    Bwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Besides, if you make a winky face to take pictures, people might think you're giving them a "stink eye" (like in Juno). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Touche.

    Though I must say that at this point my ass is the only area of my body that hasn't been exposed to ungodly amounts of light. Ugh UV damage.

    Oh and yes I agree with the whole "stink eye" comment and I'd like to throw in the ever popular "fish eye" effect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That didn't look like no stink or fish eye! If anything, it looks like I'm giving people sweet eye, which can also be an undesired effect depending on who it's directed to.

    - Or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! Sweet eye! Please! LOL

    Man, this whole camera eye thing has turned out quite epic.

    And, beetchie, you'll get no sympathy from anyone over here right now b/c we just got teased by a beautiful, sunny weekend only to be greeted by a cold, windy start to the work week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...