The End of Summer lime at the HOchieS went down yesterday with X, Alex and her family, and Frass.
We ate like goo'd times with macaroni pie, black rice courtesy of Alex's mom (yum!), BBQ ribs, beef & chicken, mashed potatoes, and rum swizzles.
Memorable Quotes of the Day:
Alex's Mom: Alex! Pull up that blouse! You act like you don't have titis!
Frass, on the creation of his Mii: Oh no! I look like a Spanish (after the addition of the mustache). Omg! I look like a burglar!
X: Yeah, that's why my mii walked away from you.
Or 2: That's right, you don't want to be burgled.
Ah yes. Alex was one gesture away from a wardrobe malfunction.
ReplyDeleteAnd ya gotta love when art imitates life: My mii and Maddy's mii just standing there glaring at each other before Maddy's mii eventually just walked away.
From Alex: "Oh no he didn'! Now he really has to take me for food! Eye. Roll." (black'cent included)
ReplyDeleteWell, just let her know that the Hochies are the ones holding up the food! Yellow rice, black beans, diablo chicken, and spicy corn impatiently awaits us!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!! What were you guys playing? And doh worry X just love to make style. She aint mind getting burgle
ReplyDeleteAlex said, "I WANT FOOD NOW!". That was earlier today. I suspect she is starving by now.
ReplyDelete