I tried very hard to find a way to conveniently forget but alas, I remembered clear as day. We both did, so I guess for once you get a true and proper birthday greeting on the blog!
Ah, well there's always next year I guess for some forgetting. Ha.
Hope you had a great day!
We were sad to hear that you had a Wendy's lunch though. =( We at least hope it was good.
Why thank you!! My Wendy's lunch was fine before it was interrupted by a cashier who thought my soul was in danger of eternal hell fire. Little do they know I have the personal link up with Jeebus aka TD5. And why do I have to type in the word frodsce which sounds like frowsy. Racist blog
ReplyDeleteA sermon and a fish sandwich? Sounds to me as though you had the best birthday ever.
ReplyDelete